Ring's range of smart video doorbells and security cameras let you monitor your home from anywhere, so you never miss a visitor. They help to keep your home secure by protecting you against intruders and unwanted guests. Using the free Ring app (available on iOS, Android and Windows 10) you can get instant alerts on your smart device whenever anyone presses your doorbell or triggers a motion sensor. You can even see, hear and speak to visitors from your smart phone, tablet or PC. Ring products allow you to set up an integrated ring of security around your home for peace of mind.
Please note: The Ring Chime is only compatible with the Ring range of Video Doorbells (sold separately)
The Ring Chime simply plugs into any mains socket and connects to your Ring Video Doorbell or Camera (sold separately) over Wi-Fi through the Ring app, so you receive an audible alert whenever anyone presses the doorbell or triggers a motion sensor. It means you don't need to be near your phone or smart device to hear when someone's at the door or outside.
- Multiple tones to select the most appropriate sound
- Volume control
- Easy to engage Do Not Disturb mode
- Pair as many chimes as you like to your Ring Video Doorbell
- Wireless Internet Connection (Wi-Fi)
- An iOS (version 8.1 or newer), Android (version 4.1 or newer), or Windows 10 device with the Ring app installed
We Also Recommend